I can't begin to tell you how much I love a smokey eye. I often sport this look when I'm having a night on the town. However, depending on the intensity of the colors it can be worn both night or day. I try my best to play with different hues and create a smoldering eye with brown, gold, pink or even green. I opted for green this time around, using my recently purchased E.L.F palette. Take a peek and see how it turned out.
Steps to a Easy Smokey Eye
Be sure to prep eye with primer or concealer before beginning steps
1. Apply black eyeliner to upper lash line.
2. Using brush, smudge liner from lower lid to crease (or use fingers to smudge)
3. Apply eyeshadow color of choice to lower lid and blend
4. Apply a lighter eyeshadow color of choice along crease and blend
5. Line lower inner lash line with black eyeliner pencil
6. Add mascara to lashes
What are your favorite makeup looks or tips?