If you follow me around the internet and thangs, particularly Instagram, you've probably seen me update you on my hair journey a few times to many. No I'm not vain but just plain ol excited. Although I've been natural for a year and some months I am still learning new ways to care and style my hair. I know its just hair but there are times when I am just over it. So when I come across a hair success, I'm like that five year old that just can't shut up about it. See, look I did it (five year old voice).
Here are some of my favorite styles thus far. Which one is your favorite?
1. Day 1 of Big Chop
2. Weeks after Big Chop
4. Colored Fade
6. Dry Twist Out using Miss Jessie's Curly Meringue
7. Dry Twist Out using Ampro Pro Styl Olive Oil Gel
8. Pixie Cut Beverly Johnson Wig
9. First Blow Out
10. Foam rod set using Jane Carter Solution Wrap Lotion
11. Twist Down
13. Bang with Twist Down
14. Foam Rod Set with Lotta Body Wrap Lotion
15. Puff on old rod set