Monday, April 29, 2013

Saturday Night

There seemed to be a  bit more activity this Saturday evening. Well at least I thought so. I'm pretty sure the recent rise in temperature had something to do with it. As I walked over to Guantanamera restaurant I couldn't help but notice the streets were crawling with the usual Saturday clubbing crowd  and some extras.  Those extras  possibly being tourist and other folks just out and about.  After sharing a few excuse me's to those passing by I made it to the restaurant.  Two Sangria's and a plate of Arroz Con Pollo later, myself and family sang Happy Birthday to my little cuz Cleo.  Towards the end of the night I heard whispers of continuing the party at a near by club.  That plan was a no go for me considering I was pretty much half asleep at the dinner table (That Sangria was doing it to me yall).  Instead I handed out lots of kisses and hugs, said my goodbyes and headed off home. 





























                 TopZara Pants: Old Navy  Earrings: H&M Lipstick: Makeup Forever's Rouge Artist Intense 15







3 comments:

  1. gorgeous outfit and fun night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great outfit!and the food looks yummy

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks way to good

    My blog here www.islandchic77.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Your always welcome to come back.