Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Birthday Recap



 It was a hanging with the little bro and a brunch shindig kinda birthday for me this year.  I celebrated being one year older this past weekend surrounded by amazing friends and a couple of cocktails at Brooklyn restaurant, Soco which by the way has some amazing food.  I got the party started early the night before with the little bro by my side.  Sporting his Tupac "Thug 4 Life" sweatshirt he helped me mix up some cocktail concoctions to sip on while we munched on junk food.  I am truly blessed to have reached another year and grateful to have such amazing friends and family to spend my day with.  It was definitely a good birthday.  


3 comments:

  1. happy belated birthday!!

    and happy new year! thanks for stopping by my blog... so sweet! i was on hiatus.. but hope to be back this year. i wish you all the best in 2013!!

    have a great day, fierce lady!

    jasmine
    ADAM ❤ ALEX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello dear, Your blog really awesome! Love it! <3
    Btw, wanna follow each other via GFC? Let me know ;)

    sausanhanifah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Your always welcome to come back.