Monday, October 24, 2011

Game Time

Last Saturday I stood on the sidelines in Brooklyn and witnessed a sports massacre committed by the boys in red, white and black, better known as the Boys & Girls High School Football team.  Both squads, varsity and junior varsity, dealt huge butt whippings on Midwood - the opposing team-  like they were put on this earth to do just that.  Sorry Midwood (Kanye shrug).  I cheered on not only as an alumni but a very much proud sis.  Donning number fifty Isaac, my baby brother,  had quite a game. In his second year on the team he is showing great dedication and sportsmanship.  I couldn't be more proud.  Congratulations Boys High!




For the big day, masculine inspired was the name of the game.  However, I added my wedges and Grandma Lila's hand me down bag to make sure some feminine touches poked through.  



Blazer: Thrifted Shirt: Thrifted Shades: Street Vendor Jeans and Belt: Forever 21 Shoes: INC Macys Bag: Gifted


Follow Me:  Twitter | Facebook | Bloglovin

16 comments:

  1. The Blazer is FAB & Congrats to Boys High!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look so chic and fabulous in that blazer! The belt really ties it all together too- lovely! :)

    Olivia :) x
    Wait Until The Sunset

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl your outfit is so classy and chic! Love it and LOVE me some football! Kiah

    ReplyDelete
  4. You were clearly the most fashionable person at that game! And I love the Kanye shrug comment, it made me laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh your blog is adorable...love the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Like the whole look, definitely appropriate for a massacre lol

    ~Sherine
    Check out my blog, comment, and follow if you like!
    Confessions Of A City Girl

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for following my blog. I am following yours now, and I am sure we will become good blogger friends.
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look so stylish! I love love love the blazer! I know you were turning heads at the game!

    http://foodfashionandflow.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. o wow !!!! this is def something i would wear to a game and my hubby would be shaking his head the entire time b/c im such a diva , i really don't know how to dress down lol u look stunning in this:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Woman you are fierce!!!!!! Even for just a game you are rocking it.

    I am doing a photo contest in my blog and will feature a photo/blog.

    See below if you want to participate:
    http://www.lesapphireblue.com/2011/10/photo-contest-get-feature.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the blazer and purse!! Cute Cute Cute!!!

    Myeshia

    ReplyDelete
  12. amazing blog!!! i'm following you!!if you like mine, do the same!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your blazer, I love!!! Congratulations to your brother and his team winning.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Your always welcome to come back.