Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Flare it out

When it comes to flare pants I can't help but associate them with the seventies.  It instantly reminds me of that era.  A time where it seemed all was carefree and everyone and their first born was a hippie.    Well I dived into my inner flower child today and donned my Loft flare trousers.  My hair was pretty basic with a "little house on the prairie" twist down and a striped Tee.


Top: Old Navy Trousers: Loft Belt: Bangles: Thrifting & Beauty Supply Sandals: Franco Sarto






Follow Me:  Twitter Facebook | Bloglovin | Tumblr Youtube

11 comments:

  1. Wow those trousers are gorgeous I love them and how you paired it with this nautical top!

    ReplyDelete
  2. really feeling this look. i LOVE the pants, as well as the top! lookin' good ;-)

    ~nic
    www.nics-picks.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the trousers but your hair is soooo cute like that! I want to try it!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Im loving those pants! And if you dont mind, please pass the cuff through the interwebs to me please :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are some great pants and they fit you well! Great look!

    ~Tavia
    www.ninetofly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look so cute! Fab pants:-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love those red pants and your jewelry accentuates them well.

    ReplyDelete
  8. love those pants the colour is so vibrant! i love me some red! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great pants! Loving your style. We are your newest followers xx

    Carly & Stacie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Your always welcome to come back.