Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Forget Me Not

So here's the story.  I'd put my Michael Kors printed dress in the cleaners almost a century ago.  Not sure why but I had completely forgot about it up until last week.  When it finally dawned on me I quickly hurried over to the cleaners to retrieve it.  I make it over to the cleaners and was met with this from the cleaners attendant, "I started to call you about this dress.  We had a few ladies that wanted to buy it from us."  I quickly answered " Are you kidding me".  "Nope" he quickly snaps back.  Wow!  One more day and my lovely frock may have been sold to the highest bidder.  Yikes.














                                Dress: Michael Kors Shoes: Franco Sarto Shades: Ray Bans Bracelet: Thrifted
                                                               
                           
                           Follow Me:  Twitter Facebook | Bloglovin | Tumblr Youtube

26 comments:

  1. This is such a cute dress on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im glad you got there in time! Its beautiful. The colors suit you well :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL...I probably would have been one of the highest bidders :/ That is a fabulous print and I love it! You look great!

    ~Tavia
    www.ninetofly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a very pretty dress. Count your Lucky stars you didn't loose it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you was able to get to it before they sold it! Its such a lovely dress! Love how you paired it with the nude shoes and your hair looks so fab!

    -Cherrie

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a really cute dress!!!


    Carsedra of:

    http://www.embracingtherealme.com/

    http://sweets4yourtooth.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I mean, but could you blame them?? I would have wanted to buy that, too :-p Really cute dress

    ReplyDelete
  8. That dress and your shoes are so beautiful!

    XO

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just in the nick of time... so glad you got ver there before they sold it because its a BEAUTY!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a super cute dress!! The color is pretty on you, happy you saved it from the cleaners lolol! Thanks for the love on my last post, i hope you decide to 'visit' again and Follow ;)

    Chioma
    www.CsEvolutionofStyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm glad you remembered. You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice the first picture ! thanks for commenting on my blog :)

    http://www.like-mousse-au-chocolat.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. great dress!!! love the color, style and print!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very cute love this print! and very well styled!

    xoxo TY

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Your always welcome to come back.