Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Happy Birthday Ms. Fierce!

So here we are. One year and some eighty posts later.  My does time fly when your busy blogging.  This time last year I had settled into my apartment for the evening and was crawled up on my couch with  laptop in hand, drafting my first post for this thing called,  I wanna be fierce.   I had no real expectations for my new found adventure because I really had no idea of what to expect from this world of blogging.  The only thing I knew for sure was that I had become some what of a stalker   (yup not ashamed to admit it), frequenting my favorite blogs almost daily.  The thought of starting a blog of my own had played in my mind quite a few times but was always met with no action.  But on this night it was different.  I moved my fingers swiftly against the keyboard  and conjured up a quick introduction and with one click my first post was live in the land of cyberspace.  Just like that my blogging journey began .  I must say this year has been one of those unforgettable experiences.  Some of my highlights:  Attending NY Fashion Week (story here), being honored with spotlights from Vibe Vixen, Stylish Curves, and 4-Lexi.  Meeting some awesome bloggers and most importantly interacting with you guys.  My readers, supporters, friends, family, blogging buddies, subbies, and followers. Thank You Beauties!  Thank You for your time, comments, tweets, likes and your overall genuine support. I appreciate each and every one of you and hope you'll continue to follow me on my fierce journey.   Until next time beauties.


Follow Me:  Twitter Facebook | Bloglovin | Tumblr Youtube

15 comments:

  1. Aww happy one year! Thats awesome I hope to celebrate my one year I actually just starting blogging about fashion and I love it! I saw your outfit posts and love the trends you rocked!

    Hope you stop by my blog as well :)

    Figure Of Chic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nahal! Making my way to your blog now.

      -Shakiyla

      Delete
  2. Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait until my blog's one year birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!! Keep the fab posts coming!

    ReplyDelete
  4. awwww yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Happy One year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. congratulations! im glad i can meet wonderful people like you through blogging :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats! You sound like youve done really well in your first year of blogging! Hopefully I'll be able to get my shit together & do as well as you one day ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats and happy blog birthday! You've had a very successful year, keep pushing!

    ~Sherine
    Confessions Of A City Girl

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on the blog birthday! What a huge accomplishment.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats! Best of luck as you continue your journey!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Blogiversary!!! Wishing you much more blog success!!

    -Cherrie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Your always welcome to come back.